Friday, April 1, 2011

Heading to Fresno, CA for a Beth Moore Conference!

Yea!  I've been looking forward to this for some time now. Beth Moore is one of my favorite Bible teachers. If you've never gone through one of her studies, I highly recommend them. Anyway, by the time you read this, me and three friends will be venturing out on a Ladies Road Trip.  Look out Fresno, here we come!  We'll be attending the conference, then spending the night in a hotel, then going back on Saturday for more teaching. And finally back home that night. After this last week, it will be great to get away for a short while.  Thanks to those who were praying for me.

Anyway, I'm including a video below from David Barton. He's a historian who runs a website called Wallbuilders. If you have an extra 10 minutes, please take a look. The true history of America is absolutely fascinating and explains why we have been the most blessed nation on earth for so long.





God Bless America. Don't forget to pray for this great nation.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Friday, April 1st,
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    Thanks for the update of 'where' you are going. Fresno !!! Beth Moore !!! W-O-W !!! That is SO great, MaryLu. 'Wish' I were joining you too !!!
    Have a wonderful, and God-Blessed weekend, and, time together with your friends too !!! Sounds like a marvellous getaway. And, as you said ... a needed time away, and, arriving at just the right moment !!! God is SO good ... ALL the time ... and "His timing" is perfect !!!
    (Will watch the video clip as soon as I have those ten minutes available.)
    Enjoy, and, be Blessed MaryLu ... and, your friends too !!!
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you will be safe during your trip. This video clip is amazing! I promise you, I felt tears glistening in my eyes, threatening to fall. It would have caused many to wonder why (I'm at the library.:D ) We have been sooo lied to! So why don't they show this in schools? Even Christian schools?? My heart breaks when I realize the full extent of our nation's people's ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful time. Love the Wallbuilders video---thanks for sharing! Blessings to you--DeVon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh LOVE Beth Moore!

    Great video thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Everyone, I'm back! Glad you enjoyed the Wallbuilders video. We have indeed been lied to. Even worse, our true history has been covered up.
    Beth Moore was great! She spoke on how to wait on God. And the Worship rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday, April 4th ....
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    So glad to hear that you had a wonderful time in Fresno ! "Waiting on God" ... something I SO very much need to learn properly AND do !
    Just finished watching the David Barton video ... that was sure an eye-opener for me ! Where/when exactly, did the Government "begin" to slide/go off-course and down-hill/change their views of God and His Holy Word ??? What a true shame, that it has sunk so far below what it was originally designed to be ! (Wonder "if" Obama has seen this video ???) The founding-forefathers would be truly horrified, to see the decline of the state/condition of the Government, today !
    Thanks so much for sharing this, MaryLu. Yes, we "need" to be in prayer for America.
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In HIm, Bren H

    ReplyDelete