Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello from West Virgina!!

Hi everyone!! I'm sitting here in a remote cabin in the middle of the West Virginian mountains!!  IT is so Gorgeous!  The weather is perfect and everything is green. So different from California!! 

The winners from last weeks drawing are Rachel and Stacey!!! Congratulations ladies!

And the answer was A. For those who are curious!! Many of you got it right!  But it was much harder than the last question
I want to thank you all so much for participating in Surrender the Dawn month!!!  I always enjoy these book promotion months and I hope you do too!  And Congratulatios to all the winners!!


I'll be back in town on Monday and will tell you more about my trip next week!!!! Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fri Aug 5th,
    "Morning, MaryLu." Good to hear from you.
    "Congratulations" to Rachel and Stacey !!!
    MaryLu ... the pictures are absolutely beautiful !!! Oh, the various levels of decks, and the greenery, and the view ... "remote cabin in the WV mountains" .... looks totally peaceful and wonderful !!! Wow, I'd want to be out on those decks ... continuously ... enjoying God's nature and beauty !!! And the little rock/stream .... so serene ! Is this where the reunion was held ... or are you now on a 'mini-vacation' of sorts ? Hope you are continuing to have a wonderful time away !
    Have a great weekend !
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I got Surrender the Dawn from Netgalley.com - and posted a review on my blog:
    www.nataliagortova.blogspot.com
    Thanks for such an enjoyable book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! Happy reading!
    MaryLu, I am so jealous. It is so beautiful there. I am glad you are enjoying yourself. Stay safe and see you back on the ship upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the woods and stream look so pretty and relaxing!! And I love the deck, I want one like that. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies, It's so peaceful here, I'm almost tempted to stay. But I'm a bit homesick too. Tomorrow, I have a LONG flight home with a layover in Denver. Thanks so much for your comments and thoughts and prayers! I really appreciate all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for safe travels home, MaryLu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Thanks so much for the book! Can't wait to read it. : )
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete