Saturday, April 7, 2012

Winner of Choose my next Hero!!

Is Matthew Bomer!!

I went online and chose a couple of pictures that fit Morgan Gale's character a bit more:

   

Morgan Gale
Morgan is 27, tall, sinewy, with dark coffee-colored hair and jungle green eyes. He is wolfishly rugged with a touch of refinement. Orphaned at twelve, he grew up on the streets, begging for each meal, until he leaned he had a unique skill. His charm, wit, intelligence and good looks opened many a door for him, and he became a confidence man. A swindler. A con man.  There is a dangerous edge to this charismatic man, yet he hides a tender, wounded heart behind his tough exterior.

Here's how the votes played out:

Matthew Bomer 22
Christian Bale    1
David Walton    4
Ben Affleck       2
Unknown Hunk 10
James Lafferty   13
Jensen Ackles    6
Ian Somerhalder  1

If you want to see all the choices, click Here

THANK YOU ALL so much!!!  This was really fun for me. All your comments and input put a huge smile on my face. Plus you really helped me. I'm going to do this more often!!

7 comments:

  1. Sat April 7th ....
    "Morning, MaryLu."
    Yeahhhhhhhhh ..... so glad the choice is: "Matthew Bomer" !!! Major good looking ... rugged, handsome, yupp .... a great choice.
    Thanks for sharing this with us, MaryLu. That was neat ... to have an opinion in 'who' the next hero would be. Plus, so glad it helped 'you'.
    Wishing you and your family, MaryLu ... along with "all" the fellow-bloggers (and their families) ... a Most Happy and Blessed Easter !!! We serve a "risen Saviour" ! Jesus IS alive !!! Amen, and, Amen !
    Take care, and, God Bless,
    In Him, Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. .... I mean ... it was neat to see who the next hero would "look like" ..... (not who the next hero 'would be').
    Just had to clarify.
    Brenda Hurley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice. Hot hero! Can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, no surprise there, with all the votes he got. I agree he looks the part. Just can't picture him that way anymore. I will say no more....moving on.
    I pray that you have a wonderful Easter/Ressurection Day. I will be celebrating it with my children on Monday because everyone has that day off. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! This was so much fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he won by a lot! Lol. This WAS really fun! I hope we get to do it again : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one handsome MOrgan Gale :) :)

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete